Sunday, February 27, 2005

A WIP Par-tay!


My intended for my clover lace wrap - Rowan 4 ply cotton in midnight. It's so yummy! I've swatched and I have my needles; I've just been working on other stuff the past few days, hoping to get some wear out of my hat and scarf this winter. I want to start the wrap sometime this week.



This is the balled yarn for my rendition of the Julia scarf I saw in my LYS. This is Cascade 220, and I will have enough leftovers for a hat or two, and that makes me quite happy!


I find it facinating how the bright yarns mellow each other out. I never would have expected it. I've contemplated ripping back and creating a wide striped scarf, but it's growing on me so I think I'll keep it this way.



My coronet from Knitty in Cascade 220. This is my first cabled project and I thought it went rather well. It's a fun carry along project. The kitchner was fun and stress-free thanks to the video on knittinghelp.com!


This is my Shapely Tank in progress. I'm using an acrylic/wool blend found in my LYS's sale bin. Great deal at under $20 and I love the color!

No comments: